Heaven...

Well I spent the night in heaven 
I wanted to figure it out for myself 
I spin around the fortress 
You never know the currency 
that we all run on We run on We run on 
You once told me 
You keep a billion frequencies on your person 
End the night with channel four 
You don´t see me looking you up when I´m here 
We live fast cuz time won't last 
See me freezing like the bum I am 
From where you start there´s 
endless information drilled 
into your eyes 

Well, I don´t need protection 
One life begins, another dies Bad timing 
I won't last 
Man, that´s the facts 
It is a feeling that will never pass 
And you know you could be taking us far 
When I speak to you again through 
the stages of pleasure 
Well, I don´t have my own fave 
So c'mon and be replaced 
there´s a future that´s calling 
But I don´t see it coming 
No, I don´t have my own face 
So c'mon and be replaced 
there´s a future that´s calling 
But I don´t see it coming 
No, I don´t see it coming 
No, I don´t see it coming


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario